1. Users who register with the Publisher in order to receive copies of magazines or other publications (free or otherwise) agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as requested by the Publisher in the registration or subscription forms (“the Registration Information”).
2. The Publisher is registered under, and will process personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
3. Users hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to the Publisher by them or otherwise obtained by the Publisher about them (“the Personal Data”) may be processed by the Publisher for the purposes of:
a. processing requests;
b. providing information by e-mail or other means (unless agreed otherwise);
c. providing information about products and services of the Publisher and other parties (unless agreed otherwise);
d. providing a personalised service;
e. maintaining accounts and records;
f. administration of membership records;
g. statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
h. assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site; and
i. information and databank compilation and administration.
4. THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA MAY INVOLVE THE PUBLISHER DISCLOSING USERS’ DETAILS TO REGULATORY BODIES AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. If users do not wish their Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, they should make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to the Publisher by clicking here.
5. Users also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the Personal Data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with the processing mentioned above. Users’ Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favourable as in the UK and the European Union. Users who would prefer not to have their Personal Data transferred in this way should make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to the Publisher by clicking here.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.
Newsquest Specialist Media uses a number of suppliers who also set cookies on our websites on our behalf in order to deliver the services that they are providing. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these suppliers, as well as information on how to opt-out, please see below:
How to reject or delete this cookie: http://www.omniture.com/en/privacy/2o7
2. Google Analytics: this is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How to reject or delete this cookie: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
How to reject or delete these cookies: http://audiencescience.com/privacy.asp.
4. Registered user/subscriber cookie: this cookie allows us to identify a registered user and/or subscriber and retrieve information about them from our database, ie pre-population of forms and email alert preferences. This information is stored on servers located in the UK. We do not share this information with any third party.
How to reject or delete these cookies: you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser will tell you how to do this.