The Insurance Times Five Star eTrading survey is the most comprehensive independent annual survey of its kind and aims to investigate a broker's experience of eTrading with their chosen extranet platforms or software houses' system.
The key question is: are eTrading platforms or software houses tailored towards your brokerage needs? The Star rating and feedback you provide is directly used each year by insurers and software houses to improve the services and products they provide to brokers. It also gives brokers the opportunity to have exclusive free access to an executive summary of the insight that is otherwise only available to subscribers paying more than £600 a year.
Insurance Times invites the broking community to share their experiences using the leading extranet platforms and software house systems anonymously. The survey will only take 5-10 minutes depending on how much feedback you want to provide. Complete the survey to secure your exclusive Insurance Times 2022 etrading summary report and to be entered into a prize draw to win £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
Why take part?
• Insurers use the ratings and feedback received from the eTrading survey to improve their services and products. By taking part you are directly improving the service and products that you provide to your customers.
• Every broker that completes the survey will receive an exclusive executive summary of the full report. This executive summary will include the overall ratings, general insights, broker feedback and more.
• When a broker completes a survey, there details will be automatically be placed into a draw to win £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
• The survey is 100% anonymous, please feel comfortable to speak your mind and be honest. No details will be shared that can identify you as the broker. We want all brokers taking part to feel sure that in no way will Insurance Times risk the relationships you have formed with your insurer partners.
• The survey will only take 5-10 minutes of your time depending on how much feedback you want to provide. We understand how busy you are as a broker, therefore if you are unable to complete the survey in one sitting do not worry as you will be able to revisit the survey link and it will continue from where it was left off.