1. Who do I contact if I have a question about my subscription or online account?If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please contact us using the details below:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8955 7014
Insurance TimesC/O Abacus, 107-111 Fleet Street,London,EC4A 2AB
Please be sure to include your name and customer number (if you know it) to allow us to quickly retrieve your details.
If you are not a paid subscriber, please provide your email address and name which will allow us to retrieve your details.
2. What is my customer number?Your customer number is the unique reference allocated to you as a paid subscriber and attached to your customer record. It allows Customer Services to find your details, and details of your transactions with us, eg payments, changes to your contact details.
3. Where can I find my customer number?Your customer number appears on the address label of your fortnightly copy of Insurance Times. It can also be found on the confirmation you received when you subscribed.
Here is an example: 180000 Ms A. Eberson
4. What is the usual reply time to an email regarding an online information query?You will receive an immediate automated confirmation of the logging of your query. You will receive a response from our Customer Services Team within 2 working days following receipt of your email.
5. What are the business hours of the customer service department?The business hours of this service are 9am to 5pm UK time, Monday to Friday.
6. What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password or username?You can reset your password online using the following link. Your username is the email address that you registered with.
7. If I still cannot access the site or I am receiving an error message what should I do?Please email our Customer Services team with details of the exact error message you are receiving and at what stage you are experiencing these difficulties and we will look into this for you and contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can call them on +44 (0)20 8955 7014.
8. How do I unsubscribe from my email alerts?Every alert we send you contains a link to update your preferences. You can update these or unsubscribe at any time from the links at the bottom of every email.
When signed into the website you can also sign up or unsubscribe from newsletters and update your preferences regarding other communication under ‘Communication and Personalisation’ in your Account Settings.
If you have questions or issues, please contact customer services via email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 8955 7014
9. How can Ichange the contact details for my subscription?You can update your contact information from within your account on the website.
To update your print delivery address go to the ‘My Subscriptions’ page within your account and select ‘change address’.
Alternatively, we require all contact detail changes, including individual names and email address changes, to be submitted in writing. You can do this via email or post. See contact details above.
Please state the old address and the new address and most importantly your customer number to allow us to retrieve and change your details.
10. I am a paid subscriber and I am missing a copy of the magazine. How do I claim this?Please email our Customer Services department (details above), giving your full details (including your customer number) and the cover date of the issue you are missing and we will investigate.
11. How can I order any additional back issues?All articles are available on our online archive. If you wish to purchase a past issue of the magazine, please email our subscriptions team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone on +44 (0)20 7618 3498
12. As a paid subscriber, how do I activate my online account and gain access to subscriber-only content on www.insurancetimes.co.uk?If you took out a subscription via the post or telephone, you will be emailed a link to set up your online account.
If you are an existing subscriber but have lost your original password and login details and/or have never accessed online subscriber-only content, you can request to reset your password using the link at the bottom of the website.
If you subscribed online, the online activation process is automatic and you will have immediate access to online subscriber-only content.
13. What are the current subscription rates?Please click here for details of subscription rates.
14. How can I pay for my subscription?You can pay for your subscription by credit card (Visa, Mastercard,Maestro), either online or by phoning our customer services team (details above). Alternatively you can send a cheque by post to our Customer Services team at the address above. Please make cheques payable to “Newsquest Specialist Media” and include your order form.
Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment, so for immediate access, please pay by credit card.
15. What will appear on my credit card statement for my subscription?If payment is taken online your statement will have the reference - “Newsquest Specialist Media Ltd”. For payments made to a subscriptions agency please contact the agency directly.
16. When will my subscription start and finish?Please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)20 8955 7014 or log into your online account.
17. How do I confirm my expiry date?You can find details your subscription online; simply log on and go to the ‘My Subscriptions’ page.
18. Will I be reminded before my paid subscription expires?You will be reminded by email when your account is due for renewal to ensure there is no lapse in service.
19. How do I cancel my paid subscription?We require all cancellations to be submitted in writing. This can be via email or post, please state the customer number, name and address of the subscriber. It would help us improve the quality of the product if you could tell us why you are canceling.
Please refer to our subscription terms and conditions on whether you will be eligible for a refund when you cancel your subscription.
20. I receive monthly copies of Insurance Times magazine. Does that give me access to subscriber benefits including subscriber-only content online?Not automatically. There are certain professionals working in GeneralInsurance in the UK who receive a regular copy of Insurance Times as part of our Controlled Circulation Programme. This is a free service provided by Insurance Times as part of our commitment to commercial partners to provide a targeted print audience.
There is a compelling package of benefits available to our paid subscribers. If you wish to benefit from this, you can:
- Take out a full subscription to Insurance Times- Take out an online-only subscription
For more information, click on www.insurancetimes.co.uk/subscribe
21. What terms and conditions apply to my use of the service?Please click here to view our terms and conditions.
Site powered by Webvision Cloud