For the past 18 years, the Five Star Broker Service Survey (BSS) has been shaking up the insurance industry. The Star rating and feedback you provide is directly used each year by insurers to improve the services and products they provide to brokers. It also gives brokers the opportunity to benefit from exclusive free access to an executive summary of the insight that is otherwise only available to subscribers paying more than £600 a year.
The personal and commercial lines surveys are now open to UK brokers. Please click below to take part in the area of insurance you specialise in. The survey will only take 5-10 minutes depending on how much feedback you want to provide. Please complete both if you offer a comprehensive service to both commercial and personal lines clients. By taking part in both surveys, your name will be entered twice into the prize draw!
Complete the personal lines survey now by clicking the red button
Broker Service Survey Prize Draw
Surveys open: 3rd of October 2023
Surveys closes: 3rd of December 2023
Prize draw: £250 John Lewis Vouchers – take part in both surveys and your name will be entered twice into the prize draw
Complete the commercial lines survey now by clicking the red button
• Insurers use the ratings and feedback received from the commercial and personal lines survey to improve their services and products. By taking part you are directly improving the service and products that you provide to your customers.
• Every broker that completes the survey will receive a free exclusive executive summary of the full report. This executive summary will include the overall ratings, general insights, broker feedback and more. This is otherwise only available for subscribers paying more than £600 a year.
• When you complete a survey, your details will be automatically placed into a draw to win a John Lewis voucher worth £250. By taking part in both the commercial and personal lines surveys, your name will be entered into the prize draw twice.
• The survey will only take 5-10 minutes of your time depending on how much feedback you want to provide. We understand how busy you are as a broker, therefore if you are unable to complete the survey in one sitting do not worry as you will be able to revisit the survey link and it will continue from where it you left off.
• Please note that the survey is 100% anonymous, so you can feel comfortable to speak your mind and be honest. No details will be shared that can identify you as the broker. We want all brokers taking part to feel sure that in no way will Insurance Times risk the relationships you have formed with your insurer partners.