Insurance Times are delighted to announce the return of the Claims Excellence Awards in 2014. The Claims Excellence Awards will take place on Thursday 8 May 2014 at Senate House, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU.
There are 12 categories now open for entries, including a new category for 2014: “Legal Partner of the Year”.
See the full list of categories and entry criteria here.
- Carole Heathcote, head of claims, Stackhouse Poland
- Dominic Clayden, claims director, QB
- Malcolm Hyde, executive director, CILA
- Gary Lobb, head of motor claims, Ageas
- David Aiston, strategic business development director, Cunningham Lindsey
- Martin Hall, director of commercial underwriting and pricing, NIG
- Adrian Furness, claims director, Covéa Insurance
Your entry will be submitted for STAGE ONE Judging and you will be notified by Monday 10 March 2014 if you have been shortlisted as a finalist and have made it through to STAGE TWO of our judging process.
STAGE TWO judging will take place on Tuesday 25 March 2014 (London venue TBC). Please keep this date free in your diary as you will be asked to present your entry to our judging panel. Please see the “Entry Process” page of our website for further information on the STAGE TWO judging day.
If you have any problems completing your form please call Rachel Douglass on 020 7618 3492.