Does your tech stand out from the crowd? If so, why not enter our awards by the 16 June and be in with a chance of bagging a much sought after Insurance Times trophy and being haled a tech champion - what are you waiting for?
Even though the UK is still in lockdown, the Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards 2020 is now open for entries.
This year’s awards, in association with global insurance software and systems technology supplier SSP, has 18 categories – 14 of which can be entered.
Entries will be open until 16 June and the finalists will be announced on 6 July.
The winners will be revealed at a must-attend black tie awards ceremony which will feature a drinks reception, gala dinner and after party at the iconic Royal Lancaster London hotel, overlooking Hyde Park on 17 September.
Join us in celebrating the finest in UK general insurance technology and innovation, as our event showcases outstanding initiatives, individuals and teams embracing emerging opportunities and leading the way for a better customer experience.
The full list of categories open for entries are:
- Best Customer App
- Best use of AI
- Best use of Technology for Customer Experience
- Best use of Customer Experience – Claims
- Data Analytics Excellence Awards sponsored by SSP
- Fraud Technology Solution of Year
- Insurance Startup – B2B sponsored by SSP
- Insurannce Startup – B2C
- Internet of Things Breakthrough Award
- Risk modelling Technology of the Year
- Technology Innovation of the Year – Insurer
- Technology Innovation of the Year – General
- Technology Partner of the Year
Book your seats
Don’t miss out on booking your table, early birds that book full tables prior to midnight on the 26 June will get a special discounted price.
Please check the website for a full price breakdown.