Network sales division grows by five
Broker Network and Countrywide has swelled its ranks with the appointment of five new sales managers.
- Damien Barnes previously held roles at Allied Insurance Services as an insurance advisor before moving on to branch manager. Most recently he was branch manager for Swinton.
- David Young joins from Bartlett & Company where he worked as a broker in their corporate risks division. Prior to this he gained experience in project management and client servicing.
- Simon Kerry held roles at Keywest Insurance (taken over by Safegaurd/Christopher James Group) joining as a sales adviser and promoted to manager and more recently he was at Swinton as sales manager
- Mark Tuck is set to join Broker Network at the end of February 2012 from Swinton where was a branch manager
- Mark Legge joined Towergate Group in 2007 working for Towergate Agency Management division before moving over to Broker Network in 2009
Broker Network and Countrywide managing director, Nick Houghton (above), said: “We have had a great start to 2012 but building on our success is vital as we look to keep bringing new members on board.”