Scottish brokers came together at our roundtable event in Glasgow
Our latest AXA roundtable was held in Glasgow earlier this month and brokers gathered to chew the fat over issues affecting the insurance market in Scotland.
Click on the photos to view a gallery of snaps from the Glasgow roundtable.
The panel included:
- Alan Ruthven, sales director, George Stubbs
- Bill Petrie, branch director, Clark Thomson
- Colin Preston, regional managing director, Bluefin Insurance Services
- Dawn Harley, sales director, Towergate
- Edward Bruce, managing director, Bruce Stevenson Risk Management
- Ian Warnock, managing director, Mackay Corporate
- James Geekie, branch director, Willis
- Andy Halstead, AXA
- John Maguire, AXA
- David Blackman, Insurance Times
Read full coverage of the Glasgow roundtable in this week's issue of Insurance Times.