Photos from the Broker Forum including Oval's Jeff Herdman and Towergate's Clive Nathan
The 2010 Insurance Times Broker Forum was held last week at the Burlington Hotel in Birmingham.
Click the photos to view our gallery of snaps from the event.
An impressive line up of speakers included:
- Clive Nathan, chief executive of of Towergate Underwriting - The Towergate story: changing the market and what's next?
- Theo Duchen, chief executive of Acturis - Data, rates and premiums: Understanding the broker economy
- AXA Insurance claims director David Williams and Brokerbility chairma Ashwin Mistry - The Insurance Times Interview
- Martin McLachlan, managing director, Polaris UK - The imarket story and the future of electronic trading
- Brit Insurance UK distribution director Simon Cooter and Oval group managing director Jeff Herdman - The Insurance Times Interview
- Biba's technical and corporate affairs executive Graeme Trudgill - Working with a coalition, overview of the political climate after the election
- Customer Care in a Crisis in association with Crawford & Company - The Broker Debate
Read this week's issue of Insurance Times for full coverage.
The Insurance Times Global Leaders Forum will take place at the Hilton Tower Bridge, London on October 14.