Hundreds of spectators gathered for the insurance market's biggest white-collar boxing match ever staged in the City last week.
More than a dozen industry players stepped into the ring at the Cityboxer event, attended by former British champion Lloyd Honeyghan.
In an eagerly awaited clash, defending champion Alex 'Hellraiser' Ells, of Deutsche Bank, held on to his British white-collar boxing federation light heavyweight title against John 'The Hammer' Jones, of Guardian Appointments.
For the six bouts leading up to the grudge match the winning contenders were:
• Mathew 'The Pick Axe' Poll (AXA)
•Mathew 'The Ridgeback' Hogg (Kiln) drew with 'Perilous' Steve Ellis (Howden Risk Partners)
• Zac 'The Educator' Phillips (Director of Kids Gloves)
• Ben 'Killer' Cubitt (Lexington) won the British Insurance light heavyweight title against Andrew 'Never Misses' Simpson
• Russell 'Lammo' Lambert (Montpelier)
• Ben 'The Hawk' Hancock (Howden Risk Partners).