We’ve made some enhancements to our Fast Trade quote journey to make it even easier to trade with Aviva.
Improving accuracy of client details
We’ve added a ‘Look up Company’ button, which will be under the on the Proposer Details section. Opening up a search function, the tool allows you to enter a company name, number, or postcode. When you select the correct company, this will then auto-fill the following fields:
- Company Name
- Correspondence Address
- Year Business Established.
Pulling live details from Companies House, this new tool should help to save you time and improve the accuracy of information available for your client.
You’ll notice this change for our Commercial Lines products.
- If the Status of Proposer selected from the ‘Company Look Up’ is different to what you have originally selected in the field, we’ll default to the value returned in the Look Up. For example, if Limited Company is chosen in the Status of Proposer field, but the company chosen in the Look Up is a Public Limited Company it will be updated to reflect. We’ll make it clear when this has occurred.
- If the company selected is noted as being in Liquidation or has been Dissolved, we’ll display a warning.
- The look up function will not appear if the company status is selected as ‘Sole Proprietor’ or ‘Partnership’.
- Also, the ‘cover start date’ will no longer automatically default to the date you’re processing the quote. This will help to ensure the correct effective date is selected every time
Select the documents that matter
Based on your feedback, we’ve changed the way you access documentation after a new business, mid-term adjustment or renewal transaction. You told us that you don’t always need a full suite of documents after every transaction. So, we’ve made improvements that allow you to simply select the specific documents you require
Driven by your feedback
These changes are part of our continued commitment to improve our digital offering to make it easier for you to place and manage business online.
Using data analytics, user experience tools and your feedback, we’ve made around 250 incremental changes to our Commercial Digital broker offerings in the last 12 months. From experience and journey tweaks to enhancements of the products you can trade on the platforms you find our products on.
Your feedback is at the heart of what we do. If you’d like to share your thoughts on these recent deliveries - or any other comments you may have – select ‘Feedback’ within the ‘Options’ menu in Fast Trade and tell us what you think.