Some 26 awards are up for grabs
There are only two weeks left to enter the 2014 Insurance Times Awards, with this year’s deadline for entries on Friday 25 July.
This year there are 26 awards up for grabs in broker, insurer and business partner categories – with 20 of those open to the UK general insurance industry to enter.
The further six awards will be picked by the industry. These include: General Insurer of the Year, Direct Insurer of the Year, Personal Lines Insurer of the Year and Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year. The Insurer CEO’s CEO and Broker CEO’s CEO will be voted for by the industry’s chief executive peers.
All of the winners will be announced on 2 December at Battersea Evolution in London.
Last year’s awards saw a record number of entries, and the winners included Aviva, Allianz, RSA, Oval, Jelf and Arthur J Gallagher among others. The 2014 event is set to be even better so make sure you don’t miss out.
Full details of the event, including how to enter or book a table can be found here.
2014 Insurance Times Awards categories
· General insurer of the year
· Direct Insurer of the Year
· Personal Lines Insurer of the Year
· Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year
· Insurer Innovation of the Year
· Insurer Claims Initiative of the Year
· Brand Campaign of the Year – Insurer-to-Broker
· Insurer CEO’s CEO of the Year
· Personal Lines Broker of the Year
· Commercial Lines Broker of the Year
· Excellence in Motor Broking
· Excellence in High Net Worth Broking
· Excellence in Commercial Broker E-Trading
· Broker Claims Initiative of the Year
· Independent Broker of the Year
· Broker Innovation of the Year
· Brand Campaign of the Year – Broker-to-Specialist Audience
· National Broker of the Year
· Broker CEO’s CEO of the Year
· MGA of the Year
· Loss Adjuster of the Year
· Insurance Brand Campaign of the Year
· Training Excellence & Impact
· Customer Champion of the Year
· Business Partner of the Year
· The Insurance Times Industry Achiever