Are you a tech champion? Does your technology stand out from the rest? Enter by 11 June and book your table now! #ITTechAwards
Held at the Royal Garden Hotel in London’s Kensington, and celebrating all technology that is carrying the insurance industry forward, the Tech and Innovation Awards will be bigger and better than ever.
Hosted by a brilliant comedian, who is yet to be announced, expect a night of great food, great company and fantastic entertainment.
New for 2019
17 awards will be given out on the night, 12 of which are open for entries, and two of those being new for 2019.
For the first time, this year we will crown the company who utilises artificial intelligence with our ‘Best Use of AI’ award. This category is open to insurers, brokers, MGAs and insurance partners.
The other award new for this year is the ’Fraud Technology Solution of the Year’ award. This is open for organisations who have used technology to create a solution to specifically address fraud issues. Insurers, brokers, MGAs, service providers and those who have worked in partnership on a fraud technology solution can be entered here.
- Best Customer App
- Insurance Start-up of the Year – B2B
- Best Use of AI – New for 2019
- Insurance Start-up of the Year – B2C
- Best Use of Technology for Customer Experience – Claims
- Internet of Things Breakthrough Award
- Best Use of Technology for Customer Experience
- Risk-Modelling Technology of the Year
- Data Analytics Excellence Award
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- Fraud Technology Solution of the Year
- Technology Partner of the Year
The website to book your table at the event is now also live. Book your table early to get the early-bird discounted price, and ensure your spot at one of the biggest nights in the insurance calendar.
Also, any sponsorship opportunities, please contact Richard Turner on 020 7618 3408 or at email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Enter now! You have until 11 June.