Lloyd’s and London Market broker, Ropner Insurance Services, has appointed six new brokers following its Global Risk Partners-backed management buyout last year.
- Gary Watson and Stewart Alliston have joined the international non-marine division.
- Nick Kirby has joined the Fine Art team from JLT.
- Richard Gayton from Marsh has joined the Marine Hull and Liability division.
- Andrew Lewis has joined the Marine Trades division.
- Neil Willett from UIB has joined the Cargo division.
Ropner is planning further expansion with additional appointments to be announced during the year.