Companies now have until 9 March to enter, with 14 awards up for grabs
The deadline for entries to the Claims Excellence Awards 2015 has been extended until 5pm on Monday 9 March.
There are 14 awards up for grabs, including two new categories for 2015.
2015 categories at a glance
- Insurer Fraud Prevention Initiative of the Year
- Insurer Claims Initiative of the Year – Personal Lines
- Insurer Claims Initiative of the Year – Commercial Lines
- Outstanding Insurer Claims Team of the Year
- Outstanding Insurer Claims Individual of the Year
- Broker Fraud Prevention Initiative of the Year – NEW FOR 2015
- Broker Claims Initiative of the Year – NEW FOR 2015
- Outstanding Broker Claims Team of the Year – Kindly sponsored by Sterling
- Outstanding Broker Claims Individual of the Year
- Industry Claims Training Initiative of the Year
- Claims Technology Initiative of the Year
- Outstanding Third-Party Claims Management Team of the Year
- Customer Care Initiative of the Year
- Legal Partner of the Year
The awards are open to specific teams in any claims department or section of an FCA-authorised insurer, Lloyd’s syndicate, broker with significant delegated claims authority, public authority claims department or self-insured corporate.
All categories are open to those from operational and technical areas.
Entries in some categories are also open to services providers, including loss adjusters, law firms or technology vendors.
Firms have until 5pm on 9 March to get their entries in, with the judging taking place on 25 March.
You can find out more about the Claims Excellence Awards and submit your entry here.