This year, there are 29 categories, 22 of which can be entered
The Insurance Times Awards, which recognises excellence across the UK general insurance market, is back and open for entries.
This year, there are 29 categories in total – 22 of which can be entered. This includes five brand new categories for 2021. These are: Challenger of the Year, Direct to Consumer Business of the Year, Excellence in Etrading, Excellence in Risk Management and Excellence in Underwriting.
There are also seven nomination only awards, which include: Best Digital Customer Experience, sponsored by ACORD, Broker CEO’s CEO of the Year, sponsored by Applied Systems, Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year, General Insurer of the Year, Insurer CEO’s CEO of the Year, Personal Lines Insurer of the Year, sponsored by Carpenters Group, and The Insurance Times Industry Achiever Award.
Winners will be announced at an in-person ceremony at London Grosvenor House in Park Lane on Thursday 9 December 2021. The evening will feature a drinks reception, dinner and after show party, subject to government guidance around Covid-19.
The deadline for all entries is 5pm on 13 July 2021.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Insurance Times Awards categories open for entry are:
- Commercial Lines Broker of the Year.
- Customer Champion of the Year – Broker, sponsored by Markerstudy Group.
- Independent Broker of the Year, sponsored by Aviva.
- Personal Lines Broker of the Year, sponsored by Ageas.
- Customer Champion of the Year – Insurer.
- Insurer Innovation of the Year, sponsored by ACORD.
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – B2B.
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – B2C.
- TV Campaign of the Year.
- Business Partner of the Year.
- Claims Partner of the Year.
- Challenger of the Year - NEW.
- Direct to Consumer Business of the Year – NEW.
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award.
- Excellence in Etrading - NEW.
- Excellence in Professional Development.
- Excellence in Risk Management - NEW.
- Excellence in Technology, sponsored by PremFina.
- Excellence in Technology – Claims.
- Excellence in Technology - Service Provider.
- Excellence in Underwriting - NEW.
- MGA Initiative of the Year.