The UK GI industry now has until the end of today to place its submissions into the prestigious awards
Today is the last day for entries into the Insurance Times TechAwards 2014.
There are 10 awards that the UK general insurance industry can enter, with the winners announced at a special awards evening on 25 September at the Bloomsbury Ballroom in London.
But before then, a panel of industry experts will whittle down the entrants to a shortlist of finalists that will each present their entry before the judging panel on 16 July.
This year’s judging panel comprises of:
- Paul Heybourne, global innovation lead, Aviva Group
- Stuart Reid, executive chairman, Bluefin
- Tony Cassin-Scott, IT director, BUPA
- Michael Muzio, chief executive, Now4cover
- Dominic Clayden, claims director, QBE European Operations
- Kay Martin, chief marketing officer, Zurich
The Insurance Times TechAwards recognise the innovations in data, technology and industry partnerships that are at the forefront of the UK general insurance industry.
2014 award categories
Click here to go to the TechAwards website and submit your entry.
- Best Use of Technology to Improve the Broker Experience
- Technology Innovation of the Year - Insurer
- Most Innovative Use of Data - Insurer
- CIO/CTO of the Year
- Most Innovative Use of Data - Broker
- Technology Innovation of the Year - Broker
- Technology Partnership of the Year
- Best Use of Technology to Improve the End-client Experience
- Best Use of Social Media
- Telematics Initiative of the Year