Insurance services firm Charles Taylor has launched an insurance technology arm called Charles Taylor InsureTech.
The new unit brings together more than 200 insurance technology staff to develop technology solutions for the global insurance market.
The division will be headed by Jason Sahota as chief executive officer. Sahota joined Charles Taylor last year from KPMG to head up insurance technology strategy.
The Charles Taylor InsureTech team also includes Tom Maleczek as chief technology officer, Kieran Maloney as IT services director and Carlos Romeu as implementation and solutions director (see full list below).
Sahota said: “The global insurance technology market is growing rapidly with increasing demand from insurers to replace legacy systems, bring new products to market quickly and capitalise on the potential of big data and analytics.
“Technology is giving the insurance market new ways of doing business. The winners will harness technology to be more efficient and agile, make better decisions and deliver better services.
“We have launched Charles Taylor InsureTech to help insurers, brokers and insurance clients meet today’s challenges and provide technology-enabled solutions that deliver high impact business results for our clients.”
Charles Taylor InsureTech senior team
- Jason Sahota, chief executive
- Tom Maleczek, chief technology officer
- Kieran Maloney, IT services director
- Carlos Romeu, implementation and solutions director
- Tom Whipp, chief information security officer
- Sharmila Thayer, application and product development director
- Tony Russell, sales director
- Kevin Osborn, director
- Stephen Card, director of insurance support services