Commercial lines

Agricultural – Farm. Available through Alan Boswell Group, this insurance is for farms, estates including agricultural diversification. From traditional farming activities to specialised ventures, from crops and livestock to residential lets, there’s a broad range of options available for your clients.

Business interruption – If you find your business becomes the victim of a crisis that leaves you unable to trade, Business Income Insurance is there to help you through the financial side of things, and to help you get back up and running.

Commercial combined – This is a quality packaged product which caters for SMEs with up to 10 premises in the manufacturing, retail and wholesale, services and leisure sectors.

Construction – As one of the UK’s largest insurers, we have proven technical expertise within the Construction sector to address the needs and challenges of your clients, today, tomorrow and in the future.

Cyber – Our product removes the complication from Cyber insurance. Providing comprehensive cover for first party, third party and reputational management costs, alongside comprehensive support throughout the Cyber value chain. 

Employers liability –  Management Liability protects individual directors and officers or companies against claimants who allege wrongful act. A wrongful act could be a breach of duty/trust (fiduciary or statutory), a negligent act, defamation or a misstatement. Cover can protect companies with a turnover of up to £100m, Resident Associations and Charities.

Fleet – Business Vehicle Insurance, which is also known as commercial vehicle insurance – is a legal requirement in the UK, and protects you if you use your car or van for work-related purposes. 

Marine –Comprehensive  Marine Cargo protection for goods being shipped around the world or transported across the UK by road, rail, sea or air. Comprehensive Freight Liability insurance covers your client’s contractual liability for loss or damage to their customers’ goods in transit. 

Public liability –  Aviva Public Liability Insurance helps protect your business against personal injury or property damage claims from your clients, visitors or from the general public.

Property – Our Landlords Insurance covers the cost of rebuilds and repairs if your property is damaged. So you and your tenants can get back to normal as quickly as possible. Our buildings insurance protects your business in the event of damage to your building by fire, flood, burst pipes or storms. If you wouldn’t be able to afford repairs or rebuilding work straight away, Buildings Insurance could help.

Personal lines

Motor – We offer Car Insurance; MultiCar Insurance Van Insurance; Car insurance for electric and hybrid cars; Telematics Car Insurance; Third Party, Fire and Theft; AvivaPlus Car Insurance; Breakdown Cover; Temporary Car Insurance; Learner Driver Insurance; Classic Car Insurance; Motorhome and Campervan Insurance

Property– Aviva Home Insurance can cover you for the structure of your home, your belongings, or both. So whether your property’s damaged by flood water, or your home’s been broken into, you can relax. We’re here to help. We offer the following: Aviva Home Insurance; Contents Insurance; Buildings Insurance; Tenants and Renters Insurance; AvivaPlus Home Insurance

Travel  With our travel cover, we can help with all sorts of problems in the UK and abroad – whether you need urgent medical assistance, your passport is stolen, you miss a connection or you need to cancel your trip. Choose from Single Trip Insurance for one-off holidays or Annual Multi-trip Insurance if you’ll be travelling frequently.

Pet – We’ve partnered with award-winning Animal Friends Pet Insurance. Founded in 1998 to help support animal welfare charities, they’ve donated over £4 million to over 400 animal charities.


Other products

(Commercial) Electronic Equipment Insurance – Nowadays, technology plays a fundamental role in the running of most – if not all – businesses. If your business relies on electronic equipment like laptops, tablets, mobile phones, cash registers and more, make sure it’s all covered with our Electronic Equipment Insurance to avoid any nasty surprises – available only when you buy our contents cover.

(Commercial) Contents Insurance – You can choose Contents Insurance by itself to protect your furnishings, fixtures and fittings, trade stock and glass against common risks – even if you don’t own the building that you run your business from.

(Commercial) Health – We offer two types of cover, depending on the number of employees you have. Both options provide extensive cover and can be adapted to suit your business and employee needs.

(Personal) Health insurance – It’s a type of cover that pays your private healthcare costs if you have a treatable condition. Whether it’s overnight care, outpatient treatment, diagnostic tests, scans or aftercare, you get the specialist private treatment you need, in comfortable surroundings, when you need it

(Personal) Motorhome and Campervan -  Available through expert in leisure vehicles VM Insurance, these are specialist policies for leisure vehicles, including private conversions and self-builds.