With a total of 15 categories, 11 of which can be entered, don’t miss out as Insurance Times returns with the Tech and Innovation Awards
Insurance Times’s annual Tech and Innovation Awards is back for 2021 and is now open for entries.
These awards celebrate the very best in UK general insurance technology and innovation, spotlighting outstanding initiatives, individuals and teams that have embraced emerging opportunities as well as led the way around improving customer experience.
There are 15 categories up for grabs, 11 of which can be entered. The deadline for entries is 8 June 2021 by 5pm.
Alongside the array of entered categories, there are also four nomination only awards. These include Best Broker Software Management House, Best Insurer Extranet, Investor/Corporate Innovator of the Year (sponsored by Sonr) and the much-anticipated Technology Champion of the Year.
Winners will be revealed at a, hopefully in-person, evening ceremony held later this year at London’s glitzy Royal Lancaster hotel on 3 November 2021.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
The Tech and Innovation Awards 2021 categories open for entry are:
- Best Customer App.
- Best Use of AI.
- Best Use of Technology for Customer Experience.
- Best Use of Technology for Customer Experience – Claims.
- Data Analytics Excellence Award.
- Fraud Technology Solution of the Year, sponsored by Carpenters Group.
- Insurance Startup Award.
- Internet of Things Breakthrough Award.
- Risk-Modelling Technology of the Year.
- Technology Innovation of the Year.
- Technology Partner of the Year.