Chris Rolland, chief executive of AllClear Insurance, discusses why the company hopes to win the Personal Lines Broker of the Year award
What made you enter the Personal Lines Broker of the Year award?
As the cost of living crisis deepened and people returned to post-Covid travel, we were supporting a massive wave of, often vulnerable, customers.
With this exponential growth, we needed a more personalised, customer-centric solution. Our answer was data – using smart technologies to help customers while still containing costs.
What do you think makes your entry stand out and why should you win the award?
We focused on five key pillars, with the customer at the heart of everything we do:
- Personalisation – Granular, targeted segments, giving information customer’s need, when it’s needed.
- Powerful and precise pricing – Offering choice through real-time pricing.
- AI – To automate manual processing, freeing human agents to focus on complex issues.
- Expert agents – Developing sales staff knowledge so our customers talk with product experts.
- Collaborative claims approach – Working closely with our underwriter to optimise the experience when customers need it the most.
By investing in technology, we’ve kept our customer-first culture, providing reassurance and stability. We’ve applied the latest technologies to generate profitable business while still providing a personalised customer experience.
What would winning this award mean to you and your firm?
We’re committed to providing a seamless and effortless insurance journey for our customers while improving and maintaining our excellent customer care.
We’re proud to have successfully addressed the challenges facing our industry, managing growing pricing risks as volume has grown exponentially.
Winning this award would be recognition that AllClear is leading the way in digitalisation of insurance, applying the latest technologies to achieve our number one priority – the best experience for the customer.
It would be the ultimate accolade for the whole AllClear team that has worked so hard supporting customers through a pandemic and then the uncertainty of a cost of living crisis, keeping customers safe in challenging times and always going the extra mile to provide the best possible service.