Get your entries in now before the deadline on 13 March!
Are you the best there is in claims?
Well register and submit your entries for the Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2019. You have until 13 March to do so!
Taking place at the beautiful Royal Garden Hotel in London, the IT Claims Excellence Awards is the premier event for GI Claims in the UK. Bringing together a fantastic mix of key senior decision makers, large corporate firms as well as smaller, technology-driven and innovative start-ups.
This is not just an opportunity to flaunt your business, but also a fantastic way to meet potential clients and secure potential business deals.
Dates to remember
As previously said, entries close on 13 March, entries will then go through the first round of judging and the finalists will be chosen and announced on 2 April.
Finallists will then have one month to prepare their presentations before judging day on 1 May, with the winners being announced at the ceremony just over three weeks later, on 23 May.
- 13 March | Entry deadline
- 2 April | Finalists announced
- 1 May | Judging day
- 23 May | Award Ceremony
Categories to go for
We have 14 awards up for grabs, eight of which are open for entry. Those are:
- Claims Product Solution of the Year - recognising a product solution that has enhanced and added value to a firm’s claims service.
- Claims Service Solution of the Year - recognising a service solution that has enhanced and added value to a firm’s claims service.
- Claims Start up of the Year - open to all claims start-ups (launched within the last three years) able to demonstrate that they have made a positive impact in the claims space.
- Claims Team of the Year - outstanding claims team that has worked together to achieve positive outcomes for their organisation and/or customers
- Customer Care Solution of the Year - recognising companies that go the extra mile to ensure outstanding levels of customer care
- Fraud Prevention Solution of the Year - recognising companies that are leading the way in insurance fraud prevention.
- Legal Partner of the Year - recognising a law firm that has made a demonstrable and positive difference to their insurance business partner/s claims handling
- Third Party Claims Management Team of the Year - recognises any third party claims management team or loss adjustor that has worked together to achieve positive outcomes for their insurer or broker clients
Entrants must be able to evidence success over the last 12 months [since January 2018].
We also have six awards that are by nomination only.
- Claims Champion of the Year - celebrating an outstanding individual who is making a major contribution to general insurance claims in the UK and a real difference to the lives of their customers.
- Claims Newsmaker of the Year - which claims stories have had the biggest impact on the UK Claims industry throughout 2018?
- Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year - recognising a commercial lines insurer that has made a demonstrable and positive difference to the commercial lines broking arena.
- Personal Lines Insurer of the Year - recognises a personal lines insurer that has made a demonstrable and positive difference to the personal lines broking arena.
- Vehicle Outsourcing Solution of the Year - recognises innovative approaches to delivering a mobility solution to clients while their vehicle is off the road due to a claim.
- Rehabilitation Solution of the Year - recognises innovative approaches to efficiently delivering high quality care and support services to injured clients.
What is new for 2019?
We have six new categories for 2019. One of those (Claims Start up of the Year) in the open-for-entries section of categories.
Five of the nomination categories are also new, Claims Newsmaker of the Year, Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year, Personal Lines Insurer of the Year, Vehicle Outsourcing Solution of the Year and Rehabilitation Solution of the Year.
To nominate any individual or company for any of these awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your recommendation.
Please go to the website for details on how to book a table and reservations regarding hotel stays etc.