Broker panellists will answer and debate essential questions based on own experiences
Insurance Times is hosting a free webinar in partnership with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) to explore the difficulties in acquiring Chartered status as well as the benefits of achieving it.
Choosing Chartered: a practical guide will look into the practicalities, challenges and opportunities through the lens of brokers’ real world experiences.
Brokers are invited to tune into the debate on 29 November at 12:00pm, register free here
Panellists include Thomas Carroll Group chairman John Moore, Seventeen Group chief executive Paul Anscombe, Ingram Hawkins & Nock managing director Liz Foster and CII director of financial services and insurance markets Steve Jenkins.
The webinar will be chaired by Insurance Times brand editor Martin Kornacki and will aim to answer the following questions:
- What specific business value have you derived from your Chartered status? Were they the benefits you were expecting?
- What are the eligibility requirements for becoming a Chartered broker?
- How can you prepare yourself for the process of becoming Chartered? How long did it take you from deciding to become Chartered to obtaining the title?
- What challenges are involved in attaining Chartered status and how can these be overcome?
- Do your customers understand and value your professional status? How do you communicate the benefits?
- Do your existing and potential staff value your professional status? How do you communicate the benefits?
- What do you need to do to derive maximum business value from your Chartered status?
- After the initial achievement and publicity, how do you continue to focus on your professionalism and derive value?