There are just five days to go until the winners for Insurance Times’s Tech & Innovation Awards 2020 will be revealed at a virtual ceremony on 17 September
Here we feature MS Amlin entry into Best Use of Technology for Customer Experience – General
MS Amlin entered its e-platform
What key achievement did your entry highlight?
The e-platform has raised service standards in the agriculture market, allowing a seamless customer experience for broker and policyholder by:
- Reducing response times from days to minutes
- Webchat and co-browsing feature through Surfly allows a superior customer service
- One-hour referral time compared to traditional open market quote responses of up to two weeks
- Providing simple quotes in <45 seconds - 24/7 access to the platform so cover can be created at a time that suits them
- Giving brokers control of quotes and adjustments to policy creation. This time saving has allowed more competitive pricing
Can you share data or testimonials to back up your bid to win?
“It couldn’t have been easier – the system is perfect for when I have the client in front of me (or on the phone) since I can provide an immediate quotation easily and don’t need to waste time and effort by going elsewhere and waiting for a response.”
“Quotes are competitive and the ability to make mid-term adjustments to policies is fantastic– I can offer a much better service to clients by having this control. Being able to submit a risk 24/7 and get an immediate response is key. This is what the agriculture market has desperately needed.”
What sets your firm apart from the other shortlisted contenders?
We are delivering a market leading solution to the Agricultural industry using technology that provides benefits that we believe no other competitor is offering. We also believe that the speed, accuracy and consistency of delivering these insurance solutions to our brokers allow us to provide an outstanding customer service which exceeds most broker expectations.
How will you celebrate if you are the victor?
By writing more Agricultural Fleet business.
Revealed: Technology & Innovation Awards finalists 2020
- Currently reading
Technology & Innovation Awards finalist 2020 Q&A: MS Amlin’s e-platform raises service standards in agriculture market