With 18 awards open for entry including two new categories, don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your achievements as we return to London Grosvenor House to celebrate later this year
The Insurance Times Awards 2020 is back and open for entries.
And this year the black-tie event returns to the iconic Great Room at London’s Grosvenor House on 9 December opening with a glitzy drink’s reception.
All the winners will be announced by our special host who is yet to be revealed, followed by a three-course meal and an after party.
The event is sponsored by Acord, Applied Systems, Aviva, BNP Paribas, Carpenters Group and Markerstudy.
There are 25 awards in total, 18 categories of which are open for entry across four main groups – broker, insurer, marketing and general.
This year there are two new categories – TV Campaign of the Year and Direct to Consumer Business of the Year, all entries must be submitted by 5pm on 21 July.
A shortlist of finalists will be revealed on 1 September, don’t miss out click here to enter.
Please see the full list of awards open for entry below:
• Commercial Lines Broker of the Year
• Customer Champion of the Year - Broker
• Independent Broker of the Year sponsored by Aviva
• Personal Lines Broker of the Year sponsored by BNP Paribas
• Customer Champion of the Year - Insurer
• Insurer Innovation of the Year
• Insurer Innovation of the Year - Product
• TV Campaign of the Year
• Marketing Campaign of the Year - B2B
• Marketing Campaign of the Year - B2C
• Business Partner of the Year
• Claims Partner of the Year
• Diversity & Inclusion Excellence Award
• Excellence in Professional Development
• Excellence in Technology
• Excellence in Technology - Claims
• Excellence in Technology - Service Provider
• MGA Initiative of the Year
And for any sponsorship opportunities, please contact Richard Turner on 020 7618 3408 or Richard.Turner@insurancetimes.co.uk
Revealed: Insurance Times Awards finalists 2020
- Currently reading
Insurance Times Awards 2020 open for entries now