The winners will be revealed at a free virtual ceremony on 27 May 2021, but delegates need to register in advance
Here we feature ICM’s entry into the Claims Product Solution of the Year – Claims Management
ICM entered its client support initiative into this category – to see more fantastic Q&As from finalists, click here
What key achievement did your entry highlight?
The key achievement highlighted: ICM will go to exceptional lengths to support its clients:
1. ICM’s Club 20 has been designed to provide total mobility regardless of the incident or accident circumstances, providing complete peace of mind, client retention, plus increased revenue for our brokers and associate partners.
2. ICM will deliver a hire vehicle to the accident scene, whilst also recovering the client’s damaged vehicle, in a non-fault incident 24/7 365 days of the year.
3. ICM offer MOT and Tax SMS reminders.
4. ICM will provide a replacement like for like commercial vehicle if the client uses our approved body repair outlet.
Can you share data or testimonials to back up your bid to win?
1. ICM provided a hire vehicle to a client for a non-fault incident (during covid) at the scene of the incident. Due to the client’s wife having long Covid 19 they were prohibited from using alternative transport ie: taxis or public transport.
2. A ICM total loss client was housebound due to looking after an elderly parent. The clients personal and financial circumstances meant that the client was unable to visit car sites or test-drive a suitable replacement vehicle. ICM stepped in to negotiate with the insurers for the client to keep her damaged vehicle which was subsequently repaired and returned to the client whilst at the same time picking up our hire vehicle.
What sets your firm apart from the other shortlisted contenders?
ICM is passionate about providing a unique and extraordinary customer experience with total flexibility.
1. One example was where a family were on their way to the airport going on holiday. Following a non-fault accident, ICM arranged to pick up the family and take them from the scene of the accident to the airport.
2. Upon the families return from their holiday ICM delivered a hire vehicle to the airport where they were met by a member of our client care team. As a company, we pride ourselves on the exceptional customer experience we provide our clients regardless of the accident circumstances.
We continue to strive to make a positive influence on how accident management services are perceived in today’s society.
How will you celebrate if you are the victor?
ICM believes that celebrating starts with the recognition and efforts of the entire team, who are all totally dedicated and committed to providing a unique customer experience. ICM believes in looking after its staff and celebrating their achievements in recognition of their dedication to delivering a unique and personalised service. Of course, ICM will share its achievement with its partners and clients by thanking them for their support, loyalty, commitment, and trust. A celebration for everyone involved.
Revealed: Claims Excellence Awards finalists 2021
- Currently reading
Claims Excellence Awards finalist 2021 Q&A: ICM goes ‘extra mile’ to support clients